When the timer goes off




Tunic - Vintage/Hand me down; Shirt - Anthro; Leggings - American Apparel; Boots - Thrifted; Belt - Urban Sample; Necklace - Anthro; Earrings - Anthro; Frames - Urban

Date: Saturday, December 11, 2010

Be ready! Funny story about taking pictures with a timer...sometimes, the picture you see in the little preview screen looks very different from the picture you see on the computer screen. In today's case, I didn't realize that I looked so surprised in the second pic. I feel like this is one of those pics where I wasn't ready when the timer actually went off. Oh well, I like my unpolished pics just as much as my fierce ones, because it shows more of my personality, and it's just more realistic. I literally laugh out loud at the second pic!

One last thing, one of my LOVES of fashion is how you can transform yourself from one look to another. When I toggle between today's post and Friday's post it's like night and day...and I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. you are too cute! love your face in the second pic. pretty girl! :)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meredith - thank you and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete