The Office


 Top - Banana (2008); Pants - Anthro (2008); Blazer - Anthro; Shoes - Boutique 9; Frames - Urban

Date: Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I rarely have a "real" office day, meaning a day when I go into an actual office where most people aren't wearing jeans and a grungy tee. However today, I'm going into a REAL OFFICE. I'm sure it's not all it's cracked up to be, but dressing like this is pretty awesome.  Although my job doesn't require business professional attire 90% of the time, I still have some professional attire because it is one of my favorite "genres" for clothing AND because I do have other activities that require business attire. Read this to mean I love to shop for stylish business attire. So basically, I've convinced myself that one day I'll have a reason to need 3 pairs of wide leg pants, 4 pencil skirts, and 3 other business slacks...and the reason won't be that they're all really cute. If this doesn't make sense to you, that's fine. I think I've confused myself now too.

PS - I don't wear prescription glasses, but I LOVE to wear fashion glasses that LOOK like prescription glasses!
 PSS - I used to LOVE Steve Urkel (from Family Matters), and I think he would dig this outfit, plaid and glasses is such a sophisticated nerd look!

4 comments:

  1. Your taking over the business world one cute blazer and wonderful wide leg pant at a time. I really love this look on you, it screams I own a business and come to my office. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mrs. J - THANK YOU! What a great compliment...hopefully it will be true one day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice look. The blazer fits really well!

    ReplyDelete