Festive Week: Merry Christmas!


Top - Anthro; Skirt - Anthro (sample); Tights - Hue; Earrings - Anthro; Shoes - Urban

Date: Friday, December 24, 2010

So this outfit was worn yesterday (Chrismas Eve), but it's being posted on Christmas Day so...Merry Christmas everyone! I'm sure most people aren't online today, and are instead, spending time with loved ones, eating great food, opening gifts and enjoying each others company.

Today I want to shout out everyone who follows/reads this blog. As I have talked about the people who mean a lot to me. I thought it would be nice to mention the wonderful outlet that this blog has provided me. I started the blog over a year ago, and I recently revamped it to discuss everything that I love, and it has been a joy to write posts, take pictures, read comments and participate in others blogs. I really do love this and am glad that others find joy in it too.

So today, I thank you - all of the people who read this! It means a lot to me, and it definitely helps me want to keep things going. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and God Bless you, your families, and loved ones!

4 comments:

  1. Ok...So I'm a total DORK...sitting around in the middle of Christmas...tree to the left Cranberry & Sparkling Rose' to the right, and still reading blogs...MeRrY ChRiStMaS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! Merry Christmas Mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, love the holiday outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jhenny53 - I was totally online too yesterday, you're so not a dork!

    Thanks Jc & Kiianah!

    ReplyDelete