Another Christmas Gift


 
Top - Limited via Hand me down; Skirt - Anthro; Tights - Anthro; Shoes - Gift via Anthro; Necklace - Anthro


Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Guess what guys? I made a Christmas Wish List and gave it to my mom, and I got most of the stuff on the list!!! I got three things, all from Anthro, two of which you will see soon. These shoes are one of the items. I plan to treat these shoes like regular brown booties. I think the leopard print adds flavor, but not so much that it interrupts the outfit. I don't plan to build my outfit around the print. I hope you all are enjoying your New Years' Eve Eve!

4 comments:

  1. I should have added shoes to my christmas list, but instead I told my mom a crock pot. You want trade??Lol You know I'm in love with those tights..Right?? Maybe even the skirt, the whole outfit is pretty. ;)

    PS. I won't be online tomorrow so I just wanted to say have a wonderful, safe and happy New Year!!

    Best,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mrs. J- lol at a crock pot, girl my mom has three of them, so she gladly gave me one, lol! It is an AWESOME gift though! Thanks! I hope you also have a Happy New Year, enjoy this time with your hubby and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit. The color pallet is so charming and the shoes are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair, the outfit looks great too girlie!

    Happy New Year!

    -Kris

    check out my NYE post! http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete