Festive Week: Saving the best for last




Dress - Anthro (2009); Sweater - Anthro (2009); Tights - Hue; Booties - Urban; Earrings - Anthro

Date: Saturday, December 25, 2010

This is the last post for Festive Week. My Christmas was wonderful. I ate A LOT - someone even brought veggie breakfast sausages for me!!! It was also great to see family and friends. For today's post, decided to save the best for last and give a shout out to my parents: Monica and Dimitrius - don't worry guys, I call them mom and dad.

Well, this post could go on for days, because I have an awesome set of parents. We've had our ups and our downs, as all children have with parents. However, in the end, they have been a part of the guiding light to help me become the woman I am today. They raised me around a solid set of successful people, and I learned a lot from them too! They are wonderful examples to follow and they taught me to be respectful, honest, strong, and independent. I have some great parents, I wouldn't trade them for the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Monique,

    I hope you had a great Christmas and enjoyed spending time with your family. Please let me know how vegetarian sausage taste. Also, I have really enjoyed your week of festive outfits plus the sugar cookies. I must say yesterday and today's outfits are my favorite. The satin skirt yesterday, beaded sweater, dress and booties today are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mrs. J - Thank you, I surely did!!! The veggie sausages were GREAT, they were the Yves brand. Those were my fave outfits too!!

    ReplyDelete