Uncomfortable

DSC_0028

DSC_0030

DSC_0031
Top - Urban; Skirt - H&M (maternity); Shoes - Anthro; Earrings - Anthro

Date: Sunday, June 19, 2011

Things are finally starting to get a little real now that I've creeped into the middle of Month 8. I'll actually be 35 weeks on Friday - 5 more to go til DDay, 1 more week until full-term. I stopped working out last week, and it seems like everything is moving at the speed of light now. I'm having these minor sporadic contractions (Braxton Hicks), which is normal as long as they're not frequent or super painful. They're very mild - but they cause me to feel like doing nothing. They make me feel extremely uncomfortable. Add to that the fact that it's 80 degrees, and I'm done. Adding to that, I wonder if I'm carrying a newborn or a toddler, because this girls' movements pack a real punch. Supposedly, this is all normal (says my doctor...and everyone else). I've come to the conclusion that only during pregnancy is being steadily uncomfortable normal. Trust me - I'm sparing you the details, I didn't even want to get into my boob situation...just uncomfortable.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh boy. Yes, I remember those days. I had a November and a February baby so I can't even relate to being big pregnant in the heat. Hang in there! You look absolutely fabulous! A poster child for how to look cool and fashionable while pregnant and without spending a fortune on maternity clothes. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I hope you can get some comfort in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...I wish I knew what to say, but I hope the weather cools down and you get more comfort. It will all be worth is once you little baby girl comes into the world!

    BTW, You still manage to be a HOT Momma in these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.....the good part is Naja is going to be here soon!! Think positive chica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the support everyone :) I appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete