How do they do it?



Top - Anthro; Shorts - J. Crew; Hat - Anthro; Shoes - All Black via Anthro *SN - I got the hat for $12 - score!

Date: Sunday, June 12, 2011

I would say that I'm still fairly new at this whole "personal style blogging thing." Sometimes, I ask myself how other women and men keep up the inspiration and fabulousness 24/7-365.

The weather in Philadelphia has been two things recently: HOT AND HUMID! Those two words can be summarized in one word: DISGUSTING! Do you see what I'm wearing? As close to nothing as humanly possible. I'll admit that I really didn't want to wear the hat, but I felt the outfit needed some spice, so I decided to suffer just a little bit for the sake of style. That statement brings me to my post title - How do they do it?

Now, I don't know if it's just me. But it seems like a lot of personal style bloggers don't react to extreme temperatures. I mean seriously - how DO you accessorize when it's 101 degrees out? Am I adding a scarf? Nope. Chunky necklace? Nope again. How do you wear heels in a winter blizzard?  I thought about that when I took pictures Sunday. I thought, "this is uninspired and just practical, but sometimes it's like that." Honestly, you're lucky you got an outfit pic at all because I really just wanted to lay naked in my apartment. I don't know how they do it, but they are really pushing themselves! Unfortunately, here at Sofull Sista, you're getting straight up practical. Sometimes, I really do just wear a t-shirt and shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment