Happy Father's Day Dad

Considering that I did a huge Mother's Day post, I'd be remiss if I did not shout out my dad on Father's Day (granted I am a day late). This year, my dad spent Father's Day with his older sister, who just received her Bachelor's degree. Though I missed him this Father's Day, he's been a pretty awesome dad, and I must say that I love the guy. I give him a hard time at times, but what daughter doesn't? To you dad - thanks for being the awesome dad/mentor/provider that you've been. I love you!
 
Below is a picture from one of the proudest moments in his life - his graduation from Harvard Business School (and yes guys - that's me, Little Mo).

To all the other dads who fit the mold - I hope you had a Happy Father's Day too. Keep doing what you're doing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there lady! Great pic of you and your dad and Kudos to your dad for being such a great mentor. I have a similar relationship with my dad...certainly my rock. Congrats on your pregnancy! I just read your new naturalista article and was like hey...I know her!

    Love your prego style!

    ReplyDelete