Jazzy Lady





Top - Anthro; Pants - J. Crew; Sandals - Steve Madden; Hat - Urban; Bracelet - Anthro; Necklace - ??? (c. 2000)


Date: Friday, June 3, 2011

This darn hat makes me feel so cool! I know that a piece of clothing shouldn't really control how you feel, but I definitely felt jazzy in this after work outfit switch.

On Friday, I met up with a high school friend. We went out to PYT in Northern Liberties and had a good time catching up. She also brought Baby Naja a gift - a handmade blanket from her Etsy shop! All in all, I felt jazzy, we ate great food, and baby Naja got another AWESOME gift. What a great way to end the work week.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like your hat. I love a good fedora and if you want more definitely check out Target.<*SALE* Wonderful outfit and you look great Monique.

    Ps. I recently went to Northern Liberties for the first time ever on May 26. I had so much fun and I also had a delicious chicken burger at PYT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, you don't look that pregnant! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mrs J - I will def hit up Target, thank you! Isn't PYT AMAZING!!!

    @Andrea - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! That outfit is really flattering. You look like you're getting ready to lounge beachside or something equally fun...

    ReplyDelete