Smile

Three things from my week that made me smile...

1. Jill Scott - Light Of The Sun. Jilly from Philly is representing SO HARD with this album. It's melodic, sexy, smooth, and just a great listen. I bought the actual CD - don't get this one on bootleg.


2. Stackable Bracelets by the Made With Love Project. I bought the bracelets from Anthro when they had their last sale. These bracelets are made from recycled rubber by women in West Africa. Your purchase helps support their livelihood, and also goes to support a center for homeless children. I love how conscious fashion is these days!

3. Fresh Summer Mango. Simply put - they are divine, in season, and delicious!

Have a great Fourth of July weekend! Also - there are still a couple days left to enter the giveaway if you haven't :).

3 comments:

  1. 1) I need to get that album off of Itunes. I heard it was AMAZING!!
    2) I love when any piece of fashion is attached to a great cause.
    3) Yummy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. I don't own a CD player anymore, but I'll check or that Jill Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Love the stacked bracelets.
    2) One summer, I ate a mango every day! Let's just say I was looking quite toned.
    3) I just had to copy Mrs. J, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete