Mother Nature



Dress - Urban; Turban - Skirt borrowed from mom; Earrings - Hand Me Down from Cousin; Sandals - Sam Edelman; Lips - MAC (Satin)

Date: Friday, July 1, 2011

For this outfit, I felt like I was channeling "Mother Nature." I don't know if it was the turban, or the rustic silver earrings, or the matte dark lips, but when I looked in the mirror I said, "Hello Mother Nature!" LOL. I often will come up with names for myself if my outfits make me feel a certain vibe. I've been everything from Angela Davis, to a a groovy hippie, to Parisian chic. Let's just say I celebrate Halloween on plenty of honorary days throughout the year!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this look on you and the style of your hair with the turban is icing on the cake!

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look from the turban to the dress. The dark wine stain lip is an extra bonus. Fierce Mother Nature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too cute. i love how you are rocking that turban!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! What a pretty Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute. you look like you're going to cut somebody in that 2nd pic. i got scared a lil.

    ReplyDelete