Smile

Three things from my week that made me smile...

1. New shoes by Dolce Vita (Emery). How about I LOVE these shoes - LOVE THEM. They are my birthday gift to myself - they're super comfortable and versatile, I think these are keepers for life!

2. My iPad. I've had it for over a year, but recently, the Netflix app is giving me LIFE! This week, I've been watching Heroes, I'm on season 3!

3. Preparing for Naja. I had one real contraction yesterday, and my Braxton-Hicks are coming more regularly as well. She'll be here before I know it, and we are busy opening and washing things to get ready for her arrival!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Peace.

4 comments:

  1. 1) Very cute shoes!
    2) Oh, how I need more technology in my life!!
    3)Yay, for baby girl coming soon!! :) I know your super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes!
    I just got an iPad in may and I love it
    Is baby girl due any day now? How exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tamara - lol, glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete