Feature on Natural Bloom

Hello Again,

Forgive me for posting this almost two weeks after the initial publication date - but better late than never! Jc recently published an AWESOME online natural hair magazine, and I was absolutely delighted to be one of the contributors to the first edition.


Yes - that's me on the front cover! The issue has some great articles including highlights from natural hair businesses, vintage-inspired hair styles, beauty and more. Click here to access the publication. The Natural Bloom blog is a great way to keep up with the new bi-monthly publication.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being my covergirl! The mag is likely to do so much better than my initial science mag. There have been over 1000 more unique views compared to the science mag :)

    ReplyDelete