Fruition



Top - Urban; Skirt - Anthro; Belt - Urban (sample); Boots - Cavenders; Earrings - Vintage; Purse - Vintage

Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Have you ever pictured yourself in an outfit months before you could actually wear the outfit? For example - you see a GORGEOUS wool dress now (summer season), so you can't wear it, but you picture the whole look in your head. Then, to your excitement, months later you allow your thought up creation to come to fruition in an outfit that has long been dreamed about. This outfit is one of those outfits for me. It's nothing special, and actually quite simple, but I really love the style of the whole look.


Remix
I've remixed two of these items previously. Check out the skirt here, and the belt here.

Here's a bonus picture showing what I look like when I think the wind is going to cause me to pull a Marilyn Monroe on someone.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes do the same thing I started seeing the perfect spring dress when snow was on the ground...lol You look very cute and I love the make-up I need the lipstick color?? I wish I could pull of cowboy boots, but I don't have anything that could work with them. :)

    ReplyDelete