Go Fish



Tunic - ModCloth; Cardigan - Anthro; Leggings - American Apparel; Shoes - Boutique 9 via Anthro

Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011

I got this fish tunic during ModCloth's 70% Off Cabin Fever Sale in February. It's actually one size fits "all", I loved that it had little fishes on it. It reminded me that a good friend told me that her dad always dreamed of fish before someone close to him got pregnant. I hadn't heard of this "old wives tale" until she told me about it. Supposedly - he's pretty accurate too. Well, I think he must have been dreaming of lots of fishes recently, because every day I find a new friend who is expecting, and is due some time in 2011. It's quite funny. I don't know if it's a sign that I'm getting older, or just a sign that folks were "playing around" a lot in 2010 ;-). Regardless - I think all children are blessings, and I'm excited to be a giver of life.

5 comments:

  1. you're glowing! I'm a bit partial to this outfit because I have those same shoes & love them to pieces, lol. *tutorial on the hair;)*

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are the skinniest pg I have ever seen! Such a cute post and outfit! Also, if you re-watch Soul Food (throwback....) they will mention the dream of fishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Chai - thank you!!! I love these shoes to pieces too :). I can manage a hair tutorial for this one fairly soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mo- LOVE this outfit. It's majorly cute! :) As are you!

    ReplyDelete