December Greetings & Cinna bun hair style

Happy December!!!

I love this time of year, the cold winter weather allows me to layer up and look fabulous, and who doesn't love the spirit that is around us during the Christmas season!

As we prepare for the holidays (parties, large dinners, etc.), it's VITAL that we have some sharp hairstyles to match our attire.  Thus, I'm hoping to find new hairstyles weekly to blog about.

Here are the deets on my first new style...I was perusing youTube on Sunday and came across another FAB hairstyle.  It's called the "Cinna-bun hairstyle", here are links to the tutorial: Part 1*FYI, the first half of the vid is a response to something I'm totally unfamiliar with* and Part 2.

Here are pics of the style on me.
Back View *love that you can see the texture*
Front View
 Anyway, I think this is a great conservative hairstyle, but it still is very cute/fashionable.  I did this style on dry, stretched hair.  I washed it and kept it in braids overnight and styled in the morning.  It took me about 10 minutes to pull this look together.  I pulled my hair back with an elastic stretchy that I got from Rite Aid. :) and did the style.  I would try to explain how to do the style, but I don't think I would do a good job, so just watch the video.  If you try it, let me know how it turns out!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm. I wonder if my hair is long enough to try this. I'll watch the video and give it a shot next time I wash my hair. It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jillian, my hair is about chin length stretched, so I think your hair is long enough!

    ReplyDelete