- There are naturals who straighten regularly and experience no visible curl loosening.
- Yes, I know it will be added "damage" to my hair, but we "damage" our hair whenever we detangle, style, or touch it right? Yes, it may be too much for some, however I got my hair straightened regularly in middle school and NEVER experience heat damage. This was for 2 years of bi-weekly hair pressing. Thus, I know my hair can handle this, when done properly.
- Loo's recent post totally gave me some validation for it, and I really appreciated it.
- I'm really happy with my hair's current length. I'm content with MAINTAINING this length.
- Long hair is no longer my holy grail, however I am still aiming for healthy hair. I believe you can have healthy hair, and have it straightened regularly.
Sorry for the poor picture quality - I used my phone. A picture is better than no picture, right?