8 of 30: 5 act scene change

 Top - Anthro; Pants - Citizens via Anthro; Shoes - Everybody via Anthro; Blazer - Banana; Earrings - Anthro

Date: Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today is my brother's championship football game. I'll be sitting in football stands for a good portion of the day. Thus, I wanted to put a look together that was comfortable but still well-styled. I thought this would be easy to do, considering I had only packed so little - LIES! I changed my outfit 5 times - hard to believe considering that I was switching between 4 items total. The challenge arose in finding an appropriate sweater/jacket to work with this top. With me being busty, the top has the potential to add unwanted volume with the wrong jacket. I went with the structured blazer because it always saves me and gives me the shape I desire.  This is my final look. Begin scene - GO VIKINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment