20 of 30: Home for Thanksgiving

Dress - H&M; Boots - Anthro; Belt - Anthro; Scarf - Anthro; Tights - Anthro; Earrings - Anthro

Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Thanksgiving was awesome! I got to see a lot of family and friends. We laughed, lovingly yelled, ate and enjoyed each others company! I ended up making the Sweet Potato, Kale & Corn Chowder I made earlier this month. I left out the cashews and remembered the red pepper. People liked it, some took it home for leftovers, so I was happy about that.

I will stick with tradition for this post and talk about the things that I am thankful for. First, I am thankful for my relationship with God and how I have grown in that aspect. Second, I am thankful for my family, boyfriend and friends. I am thankful for the challenges that this year brought, because I know they will make me stronger. I am thankful for the service I am able to provide through my involvement in my sorority. Finally, I am grateful for the outlet that this blog has provided me. I am so happy I decided to discuss more things on my blog, it's been a lot more fun for me, and I love being able to share other parts of my life with you all! I am so thankful for everything that 2010 has brought me!

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving the purple and brown together!! Love the whole outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look; very classy chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look, purple looks beautiful on you!! Plus that scarf is a great pop of color, I should have put on cute clothes for Thanksgiving!! ;) Great Remix!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this look! I love the purple dress..and the brown accessories look amazing with it...and those boots are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute outfit. The colors look so amazing together and the scarf pulls everything together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLLLA Cute! I would rock every piece of that outfit.

    ReplyDelete