Blow Out Style & Mini Running Update

I cornrowed half of my hair in the front and did a cute little twist over to give it a little extra flavor. I also have continued to twist the rest of my blowout and came to the conclusion that: w/ the way I blow dry my hair, I may as well do a big tight twist out, b/c it will give me the same length and look if I let my hair fully dry in the twists. Here's a pic of the final product.


As far as training for my half-marathon goes...I have been running at least 3 times/week for at least 2 miles a day. I don't see any real improvement in my timing, but I noticed that my endurance must be getting better b/c I'm not nearly as tired at the end of my runs.

Yesterday, a couple of guys asked me if I was a "runner." Let me say I was so geeked b/c I feel that runners look good...so yeh, I assumed that meant I looked good, lol. They invited me to go running w/ a group of ppl that are training for the Broad Street run in September. Only thing is they run at 7:30 AM on Saturdays. Slay me now! I'm going to try to run with them tomorrow...I'll let you know how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment