Weekly Update 4.22.12

This Week...

 More teeth for Naja 
One of many things that makes Naja laugh, a book about sharing
Chocolate Chip Cookies
I actually made these myself, but they were devoured so quickly I didn't take a picturevia

The reason why half of my clothes are stained now - don't let the innocent smile fool you! And yes, that is food in her hair too :) 

Naja's top front teeth are coming in more and more every day. Now I tell people she (additively) has 3 teeth total: 2 on the bottom, and 2 half teeth up top. Thus 1 + 1 + 1/2 + 1/2 = 3.

Naja is laughing more and more these days, and her laugh is infectious! It's hilarious to think this tiny little person finds something to be so incredibly funny.

I made some of the best chocolate chip cookies ever this week: crunchy edges with an ooey gooey core, they were sinfully amazing.

I tried something different with my hair - a flat twist out: loved it!

I started my marathon training this week. I ran a total of 4 miles this week, but I was supposed to run 9 miles. Scheduling conflicts and bad weather caused me to push my long Saturday run to Sunday. I'm using the Runmeter app to track my routes, times, and pacing - it's great!

6 comments:

  1. Bijou actually did have 3 teeth (and consistently odd numbers for a while), because only one bottom tooth came in first, and then they started coming in 2 at a time. I'd never seen a baby with teeth in odd numbers before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I may have to try your chocolate chip cookie recipe. I have a oatmeal cookie recipe I'm going to post soon that super delicious!! :)

    Your daughter is so cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you for setting goals even in the midst of all of life's happenings. I know you'll meet your marathon goal. :-)

    And as for Naja, that girl makes me smile even from this long distance, so I know she has you all cracking up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a cutie! I love that flat twist out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monique, I always thought my daughter was the most BEAUTIFUL girl in the world... but Naja is giving us some competition! WHAT A CUTIE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone!!!

    @ Libby - I'm hoping I can stick to this one. I announced it on the blog for a reason = accountability!

    ReplyDelete