"Chillin with my Kool-Aid"

Shirt - J. Crew; Pants - Anthropologie; Sweater Blazer - Anthropologie; Shoes - BCBG

Date: Monday, December 5, 2011

Remember the song "Diggin' on You" by TLC? Remember the line when T-Boz says, "I was chillin' with my Koolaid..." C'mon guys - if you were a teen/pre-teen/young adult in the 90's, and lover of R&B, you should know what I'm talking about.Well I just wanted to take you back because this outfit (randomly) reminded me of the song. Don't know why, but it did. I am actually singing the song in my head right now as I type this. Now go watch the video on youTube.

4 comments:

  1. "When Miss Chili came to relay that you had a thang for me"...lol
    I miss the 90s
    U look cute and I LOVE your high bun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amma Mama - I love that she pronounces Chili "Chil-lay" to rhyme with relay - ha! I miss the 90s too. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete