Same Thing, Different Day


Shirt - Anthro; Cardigan - J. Crew Factory; Pants - Anthro; Shoes - Boutique 9 via Anthro

Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ok folks, I have a confession. I wore the same exact outfit as last week - almost. This is not due to a lack of creativity. It's due to a love for a look. I love the androgyny of a loose cardigan over a crisp (or casual) button up. It's one of my favorite looks, and I probably rock a look like this once a week. My apologies for the lack of posting last week, I was very tired and just didn't feel like posting. I got a chance to browse Lucky this weekend, which gave me some great ideas and inspiration for the upcoming week!

1 comment:

  1. This look is definitely something I would rock. I love masculine pieces with a feminine style.

    ReplyDelete